Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has been in my family for 30 years. It's always a hit, even by non-salad eaters!
- 2 heads lettuce
- 1 -2 bunch green onion
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, Shredded
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- wonton wrapper
- Mix the first 3 ingredants.
- Mix your dressing in a bottle.
- Just before serving toss salad with won-tons.
- I purchase my won-tons to save time from a local chinese store.