Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend of mine gave me this recipe many years ago.I've made it for potlucks at work and for family potlucks and it's always a favorite.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 wonton wrappers, deep fried
- 6 cups lettuce, shredded thin
- 2 chicken breasts, roasted and shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine sugar,vinegar,salt,sesame oil and pepper.Stir well.Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients.Chill.
- Add dressing just before serving.Toss lightly to combine.