Recipe by rcalvo
This was a recipe that my mom gave me from one of her co-workers. My family loves it! We have it at least once a month.
- 1 cabbage, shredded (or buy preshredded)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package Top Ramen noodles, crumbled, reserve seasong pkt for dressing
- cooked chicken, chopped (any amount or omit)
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dressing ingredients including ramen seasoning packet into a container and shake well. Toss cabbage mixture (except almonds) with dressing and refrigerate for at least an hour to marinate the flavors. Sprinkle with almonds before serving. I use only half of the dressing, but others may enjoy more.