Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The chicken doesn't have to be marinated in teryaki sauce but it's good that way too. This recipe works well with leftover turkey too.
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (or half and half lettuce with cabbage)
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (sliced and toasted)
- cooked chicken (marinated in teriyaki sauce)
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 10 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- chinese noodles
- wonton skins
- Mix dressing all together. Make sure to shake or stir it again right before adding it to the salad because it settles and separates.
- Cut the wonton skins into strips and fry them in hot oil until nicely browned. Dry on paper towels.
- 2. Toss together all salad ingredients and then add dressing. Enjoy!