Recipe by out of here
Very easy, very tasty salad--good for a luncheon.
Top Review by jessiethebestie
Delicious and different! Got some pre-seasoned teriyaki chicken on sale and wanted something different from the usual fried rice and broccoli. Found this recipe, and am so glad we tried it! Children loved it, I loved it..my only complaint was the dressing seemed a tad oily and separated VERY quickly. Kids told me to definitely make this again, and I will be!
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce
- 1-1 head lettuce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 29.58 ml slivered almonds
- 236.59 ml chow mein noodles or 236.59 ml wonton wrapper
- 59.16 ml toasted sesame seeds
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml oil
- 88.74 ml vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the chicken until done.
- Shred and add to the chopped lettuce.
- Add 3 green onions,chopped.
- Add the slivered almonds.
- Add the chow mein noodles,or you can fry wonton wrappers in hot oil. I prefer the wonton wrappers.
- Cut the wrapper in to 4 pieces and fry in hot oil,and drain.
- Now mix the dressing ingredients together but do not add to salad until you are ready to eat.