1/1 Photo of Chinese Chicken Salad
out of here's Note:
Very easy, very tasty salad--good for a luncheon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce
- 1/2-1 head lettuce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 cup chow mein noodles or 1 cup wonton wrapper
- 1Fry the chicken until done.
- 2Shred and add to the chopped lettuce.
- 3Add 3 green onions,chopped.
- 4Add the slivered almonds.
- 5Add the chow mein noodles,or you can fry wonton wrappers in hot oil. I prefer the wonton wrappers.
- 6Cut the wrapper in to 4 pieces and fry in hot oil,and drain.
- 7Now mix the dressing ingredients together but do not add to salad until you are ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.6
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 647.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce