Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A yummy, fun lunch or dinner in a tortilla.
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 5 flour tortillas, burrito size
- In a small bowl, mix hoisin sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and corn starch.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add garlic and chicken, cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cole slaw mix and cook 5 minutes until wilted.
- Add sauce to skillet and cook until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to package instructions.
- Just before serving, add chow mein noodles to the skillet, and stir to combine.
- Serve by spooning chicken mixture over tortillas and rolling up burrito-style.