Mika G.'s Note:
A yummy, fun lunch or dinner in a tortilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix hoisin sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and corn starch.
- 2Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Add garlic and chicken, cook until chicken is cooked through.
- 4Add cole slaw mix and cook 5 minutes until wilted.
- 5Add sauce to skillet and cook until heated through.
- 6Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to package instructions.
- 7Just before serving, add chow mein noodles to the skillet, and stir to combine.
- 8Serve by spooning chicken mixture over tortillas and rolling up burrito-style.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.1
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 1739.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 25.0 g