Recipe by Garrett H.
An awsome pasta salad with a slight bite from a Kraft magazine in 1992. One of my favorites.
Top Review by sheepdoc
It was 90 degrees and 99% humidity today. This was great. Used leftover rotisserie chicken and half a box of fusilli (spirals). Used Costco stir fry veggies instead of pea pods - 2 cups put into the boiling water slowly. 8 drops of rooster sauce was good. Youngest kid could have done without the green onions but otherwise everybody loved it.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion