1/3 Photos of Chinese Chicken Noodle Salad
If you love pasta salads that contain crisp veggies you'll love this. The dressing is really delicious. The flavors get better after 2 or 3 days in the fridge. I got this great recipe from a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces barilla plus spaghetti
- 2 cups diagonally sliced fresh snow peas
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chili oil (optional)
- 1Cook spaghetti in boiling water for 9 minutes.
- 2Add sliced snow peas and cook for 1 more minute.
- 3Drain and rinse under cold, running water.
- 4Drain well.
- 5Combine pasta mixture, chicken, green onions and bell pepper in a very large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 6In a separate bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil. Also salt, pepper and chili oil (if using).
- 7Pour over pasta mixture and toss well.
- 8Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- 9Keeps well in the fridge for up to a week.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 727.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 20.5 g