If you love pasta salads that contain crisp veggies you'll love this. The dressing is really delicious. The flavors get better after 2 or 3 days in the fridge. I got this great recipe from a friend.
- 16 ounces barilla plus spaghetti
- 2 cups diagonally sliced fresh snow peas
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chili oil (optional)
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water for 9 minutes.
- Add sliced snow peas and cook for 1 more minute.
- Drain and rinse under cold, running water.
- Drain well.
- Combine pasta mixture, chicken, green onions and bell pepper in a very large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil. Also salt, pepper and chili oil (if using).
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss well.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Keeps well in the fridge for up to a week.