Chinese Chicken Manchurian
- Mix corn flour, flour, salt and pepper with the beaten egg to make the batter.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the batter, deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- For the Manchurian sauce, heat oil in a pan. Lightly fry garlic and ginger till they just change color.
- Add green chilies and cilantro leaves. Fry for a minute.
- Reduce heat, add chicken stock, Soya sauce, salt, sugar, pepper and ajinomoto. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add corn flour mixed with water and give one boil. Add fried chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.