These make a delicious entree to an Asian meal. If you like you can used minced pork instead of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour boiling water over the rice noodles.
- 2Allow to sit for 5 minutes then drain.
- 3Cut into smaller lengths.
- 4Heat a wok or non stick pan over a high heat with the oil.
- 5Add the chicken mince and stir fry for 4 minutes or until cooked through breaking up with a wooden spoon.
- 6Add the garlic and ginger and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- 7Toss in the noodles and stir until heated through.
- 8In a small bowl combine the sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and soy sauce and stir through the mince.
- 9Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander.
- 10Serve in the lettuce cups.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Lettuce Cups
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 1114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce