Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These make a delicious entree to an Asian meal. If you like you can used minced pork instead of chicken.
- Pour boiling water over the rice noodles.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes then drain.
- Cut into smaller lengths.
- Heat a wok or non stick pan over a high heat with the oil.
- Add the chicken mince and stir fry for 4 minutes or until cooked through breaking up with a wooden spoon.
- Add the garlic and ginger and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Toss in the noodles and stir until heated through.
- In a small bowl combine the sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and soy sauce and stir through the mince.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander.
- Serve in the lettuce cups.
wow this was really yummy and super easy!!!! so so good, thanks!
Excellant! Very easy and came out realy great. The next time I want to experiment with the vegi idea...
Fast & easy. Yummo. Kids loved it. Next time, I'll add some veggies to it, tho - bell pepper strips, broccoli - something like that. This only made 4 servings; next time I'm going to double it.