A yummy sounding recipe from Weight Watchers--4 WW points per serving. Am saving her to try soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 scallions, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated and peeled
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (or hot pepper sauce)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 1/4 lbs chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line bottom of large baking pan with foil.
- 3Combine scallions, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, sugar, ginger, chili paste, and garlic in large bowl.
- 4Add chicken legs and toss till well coated.
- 5Place chicken in baking pan. Spoon any remaining sauce over chicken. Cover loosely with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- 6Remove foil, continue baking until chicken is browned and cooked through and sauce is thickened, about 20 minutes longer.
- 7Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Legs 4 Ww Points
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 138.1 mg
- Sodium 762.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 34.1 g