Recipe by AndreaVT96
A yummy sounding recipe from Weight Watchers--4 WW points per serving. Am saving her to try soon!
- 8 scallions, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated and peeled
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (or hot pepper sauce)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 1⁄4 lbs chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line bottom of large baking pan with foil.
- Combine scallions, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, sugar, ginger, chili paste, and garlic in large bowl.
- Add chicken legs and toss till well coated.
- Place chicken in baking pan. Spoon any remaining sauce over chicken. Cover loosely with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, continue baking until chicken is browned and cooked through and sauce is thickened, about 20 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.