Recipe by Sarahmai
Got this from a Weight Watchers newsletter and it looks pretty good and easy!
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
What a yummy broccoli salad! I followed TeresaS' suggestion and used canned mandarin oranges. I skipped the radish and instead opted for a few red peppers. Easily fed 3 of us for dinner tonight as a main dish. The honey mustard is a lovely touch! This one went right into my cookbook for another day!
- 4 cups packaged broccoli coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 2 large tangerines, seedless, peeled and segments divided
- 9 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt