Got this from a Weight Watchers newsletter and it looks pretty good and easy!
Make and share this Chinese Chicken Coleslaw Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups packaged broccoli coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 2 large tangerines, seedless, peeled and segments divided
- 9 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- Place broccoli slaw, tangerines, chicken and radishes in a large salad bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Yields 2 cups per serving.