Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from a Weight Watchers newsletter and it looks pretty good and easy!
Make and share this Chinese Chicken Coleslaw Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups packaged broccoli coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 2 large tangerines, seedless, peeled and segments divided
- 9 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- Place broccoli slaw, tangerines, chicken and radishes in a large salad bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Yields 2 cups per serving.
What a yummy broccoli salad! I followed TeresaS' suggestion and used canned mandarin oranges. I skipped the radish and instead opted for a few red peppers. Easily fed 3 of us for dinner tonight as a main dish. The honey mustard is a lovely touch! This one went right into my cookbook for another day!
This is an awesome WW recipe! It has only 7 points. It makes a huge serving for dinner or you could cut it down to 4 servings for lunch and be happy. I had to make two small changes. Tangerines are not in season yet! Who would have thought of that?? Not me. So I used canned mandarin oranges and used the juice. Also I used olive oil because that is all I had. This salad has a nice tang to it with a touch of heat. Very crunchy. You don't have to worry about getting your needed veggies. :) Thanks for posting. Made for "My 3 Chefs" 2008.