Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very good and very quick to prepare.
Make and share this Chinese Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups rice (cooked)
- 1 lb chicken breast (cooked and diced)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Combine all ingredients except corn flakes into 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Top with corn flakes.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes.