Yet another recipe from my mom. Definitely not the "real deal", but so good! Prep time includes marinating time.
- Slice chicken thinly; place into gallon size ziplock bag with soy sauce and garlic.
- Shake to coat all chicken.
- Let marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Longer is OK.
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan over medium-high to high heat.
- Add chicken and marinade to pan and cook thoroughly.
- Combine water, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Add to chicken.
- Bring to boil.
- Add vegetables.
- Heat through.
- Serve over rice.