Recipe by Happy_Housewife
I found this from the net. I haven't tried this recipe yet. This is more like an appetizer.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Great salad. I loved the asian flavors of the chicken in the sauce against the cool cucumber ribbons. I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs in place of breasts, just because I prefer them better. I garnished with some sesame seeds in addition to the green onions. Makes for a nice light lunch. I may add some ginger next time, but it is good just the way it is. Thanx!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cucumbers
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 scallions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in boiling water, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Take out, let cool, and shred (or tear by hand).
- Peel cucumbers into strips, skin and all, and put the strips in a large bowl.
- Put chicken shreds on cucumber, mix the sauce and pour on top.
- Sprinkle scallions on top of salad.