Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
5 points per serving
- 1⁄2 teaspoon canola oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small napa cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small radicchio, finely shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Saute the chicken in the oil till cooked through,move to a plate and thinly slice.
- Whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and ginger until blended.
- add the cabbage, radicchio, carrots, scallions and chicken.
- toss to coat.
this is pretty tasty! I did not have the raddichio and maybe this is why I want to make it a little spicier. I also used less oil. It is nice and sweet. Chinese hot garlic sauce would be good with it! Thank you for adding to me cabbage collection.