Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
Easy and delicious, perfect for when you need a quick supper. .
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 green onions, with tops
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 10 ounces broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Toss chicken, cornstarch, salt and pepper in medium glass bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Cut green onions and carrots into thin slices.
- Mix black bean sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and sugar together.
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat until spray bubbles, add chicken and cook until chicken turns white.
- Remove chicken from the skillet.
- Reheat skillet and add chicken broth.
- Add broccoli and carrot; cover and cook 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add chicken, brown bean sauce mixture and green onions; cook and stir 2 minutes.
My daughter just loved this dish. Was nice and easy to make for when I work all day.
Very tasty! I didn't have ginger root or fresh garlic, so I used powdered and put it in the marinade. Also, I omitted the sugar (the less sugar, the better), and it turned out fine.
Excellent! Very easy to make and always tastes great.