Sassy Cat's Note:
Easy and delicious, perfect for when you need a quick supper. .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 green onions, with tops
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 10 ounces broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1Cut chicken into strips.
- 2Toss chicken, cornstarch, salt and pepper in medium glass bowl.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 4Cut green onions and carrots into thin slices.
- 5Mix black bean sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and sugar together.
- 6Spray a 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Heat until spray bubbles, add chicken and cook until chicken turns white.
- 8Remove chicken from the skillet.
- 9Reheat skillet and add chicken broth.
- 10Add broccoli and carrot; cover and cook 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 11Add chicken, brown bean sauce mixture and green onions; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean garlic sauce