Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I have been making this chicken recipe for over 20 years.I don't remember where I got the recipe,but I think I got it from Angostura Bitters.The serving size depends on the appetite of your guests.
- Sprinkle 6 fryer halves with salt,and garlic powder.
- In a saucepan combine tomato sauce,juice bitters,onion and butter.
- Simmer until mixture boils.
- Brush on chicken.
- Bake at 350* 1 1/2 hours.
- Brushing with sauce several times during baking time.