Recipe by mrs-moss
My mom gave me this. Ive been a vegetarian for years but loved this when I did eat meat. Hope you enjoy.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into small chunks.
- Put in a bowl and mix honey, vinegar, minced garlic.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over the chicken so that it is soaked and marinating.
- Refrigerate over night.
- * Grill outside.
- * Put veggie oil in a frying pan and cook until done.
- * If you don't use enought veggie oil this can tend to get very sticky when cooking inside on a pan. This recipe tends to taste a little different every time I make it.