- 3 lbs chicken
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄3 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 piece green ginger, grated (1-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients together and mix well.
- Add the chicken, coat well with the marinade. Allow to stand several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and pour over marinade. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake in a moderate oven 1 1/2 hours, remove foil, bake a further 30 minutes, brushing frequently with marinade.