Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish has a lot of flavor and is very light. Goes well with other heavy Chinese saucy dishes. You can also use firm tofu instead of chicken.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 dried hot red chili peppers
- 1⁄4 red onion
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch celery
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In wok heat, 2 T of oil over mid heat and add garlic, peppers, onion and chopped chicken.
- Stir-fry until chicken is just done
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat 1T oil over mid heat in wok and add chopped celery, salt, pepper and water (we like to add salt and pepper into the water) keep stirring for about 3 minutes and chicken
- Cook for 1 minute longer, enough to reheat chicken.