Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 cups hard chinese noodles, the fried crispy one that come in a can
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, mix with
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 can drained tuna in water
- 1⁄2 cup cashew halves
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Mix all of the above, pour into a shallow bakind dish.
- Bake 350 degree oven 25 to 30 min.
- Serve immedietly.
Made this for my friend who is bedridden right now. She and her family loved it. Thx for sharing
sounds good, will for sure give it a try, only I will use chicken instead!