Recipe by Patti-atti
With beef, rice, bean sprouts, celery, creamy soups and crunchy noodles, this is a great dish - I was skeptical at first, but it's really very good - and the leftovers are the kind you fight over! Definitely a must-try. Something new and different for a casserole! Let me know what you think.
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup celery, cooked
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chunky chinese noodles (the orange kind you put in soups)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can bean sprouts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Tips - celery can be cooked by boiling a pot of water and cooking it that way for about 5 minutes, on a rolling boil. It's also good sometimes to cook the onion with the ground beef when you are browning the beef - really brings out the flavour.
- Take all of the ingredients and mix well together in a casserole dish.
- Put in oven, cook for 20-35 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve with a little soy sauce and enjoy!