This is tasty and crunchy, and makes a great side dish or even a snack. It's also a great option for your leftover coleslaw!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred cabbage, carrot and radishes (I use a mixer for this).
- 2Mix the vinegar and the sugar and pour over vegetables. Mix well.
- 3Slice the onions thinly.
- 4Heat the oil in a pan or wok, on high heat.
- 5Add the onions. Saute for 2 minutes, while stirring.
- 6Add the vegetables. Stir fry for 5-7 minutes, until hot but not soggy.
- 7Add the soy sauce, and mix well.
- 8Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- 9Note: those who like it hot can add sliced hot pepper.
- 10Note 2: If you have leftover non-creamy coleslaw, saute the onions, add the coleslaw, cook for 5-7 minutes, add soy sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Cabbage Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 286.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g