Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is tasty and crunchy, and makes a great side dish or even a snack. It's also a great option for your leftover coleslaw!
- Shred cabbage, carrot and radishes (I use a mixer for this).
- Mix the vinegar and the sugar and pour over vegetables. Mix well.
- Slice the onions thinly.
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok, on high heat.
- Add the onions. Saute for 2 minutes, while stirring.
- Add the vegetables. Stir fry for 5-7 minutes, until hot but not soggy.
- Add the soy sauce, and mix well.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Note: those who like it hot can add sliced hot pepper.
- Note 2: If you have leftover non-creamy coleslaw, saute the onions, add the coleslaw, cook for 5-7 minutes, add soy sauce and serve.