Laura Leigh's Note:
Asian style, yummy, healthy salad. I like to make it at the beginning of the week and have it for lunch all week. I got this recipe from a friend, Margaret Weldon, as a wedding shower present. Even my husband who doesn't like vegetables, enjoyed this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 packages beef-flavor ramen noodles (crunch before opening and save flavor packets for dressing)
- 1 package Coleslaw or 1 package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup toasted almond
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- 2Pour dressing over and toss.
- 3Hint: If it is going to be a while before you eat the salad, wait 1 hour or later before eating to toss ingredients with dressing if you like it crunchy.
- 4You can also add or take away certain things.
- 5For example, I don't want the fat of sunflower seeds, so I take them out.
- 6Also, try toasting the Ramen noodles before you put them in.
- 7I also use less oil in the dressing.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1196.5
- Calories from Fat 885
- Total Fat 98.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 640.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: