Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Asian style, yummy, healthy salad. I like to make it at the beginning of the week and have it for lunch all week. I got this recipe from a friend, Margaret Weldon, as a wedding shower present. Even my husband who doesn't like vegetables, enjoyed this.
- 2 -3 packages beef-flavor ramen noodles (crunch before opening and save flavor packets for dressing)
- 1 package Coleslaw or 1 package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup toasted almond
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mild oil
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup sugar (to taste)
- white vinegar
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Pour dressing over and toss.
- Hint: If it is going to be a while before you eat the salad, wait 1 hour or later before eating to toss ingredients with dressing if you like it crunchy.
- You can also add or take away certain things.
- For example, I don't want the fat of sunflower seeds, so I take them out.
- Also, try toasting the Ramen noodles before you put them in.
- I also use less oil in the dressing.