Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
There are quite a few variations to this recipe. I don't make very many recipes more than once, but I definitely make variations of this recipe a few times a year. It's my favorite cabbage recipe. I found this recipe in Boise Schools Presents: A Collection of Culinary Delights, courtesy of Judy Shipman. The only thing I did differently is add some soy sauce to the dressing. I'll post it as written, but in my opinion the soy sauce is the key to the entire dressing. Serving size is estimated.
- Combine sesame seeds, almonds, and ramen noodles (make sure you crumble the noodles first).
- Pat in flat pan and toast in oven until light brown, stirring often.
- Mix dressing ingredients in order listed (sugar down to ramen seasoning packets).
- Put cabbage and onions in large bowl.
- Add noodles, then add dressing and mix.