Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We make this salad often with cheesy potatoes... One time I made it for Thanksgiving, and it was a hit there too.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 head cabbage, sliced very thin
- 4 green onions
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar (or Rice vinegar is good too)
- Put all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- mix dressing together until salt and sugar are dissolved.
- pour over salad and toss.
- Enjoy it!