Unlike most Chinese Cabbage Salad recipes, this one doesn't call for Ramen Noodles. If you like them in your salad, though, they can certainly be included. Taste the dressing as it's being prepared. You may want to add a bit more of something, depending on your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups shredded Chinese cabbage (napa)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet peas, cooked, cooled
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or 1/4 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1In large bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- 2In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and blend well.
- 3Just before serving, add dressing to salad; toss to mix and coat.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 152.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g