Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have taken this to summer gatherings and it is always a big hit!!
- 1 package ramen noodles (any flavor)
- 2 (8 ounce) bags coleslaw mix
- 4 ounces slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, salted
- 6 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Crunch up Ramen Noodles in bowl and set aside (the flavor package is not used).
- Mix oil, vinegar, and sugar in small bowl.
- In a large bowl, stir cabbage mix, almonds, sunflower seeds, and onions together.
- Pour oil mixture over cabbage, stir well.
- Add crunched up noodles before serving.
This makes a large salad, so I only halved it. Loved the taste though, the dressing reminds me of my mother's colesalw when I was a kid. Great crunch too!
I've been looking for this salad! I love it! The noodles give a great crunch and the dressing is delicious. I love the sweet-sour taste it has. I knew it would make a big salad, so I only used 1 bag of coleslaw mix. Left everything else the same. I put this recipe in my keepers file! Thank you Dana :-)
I have eaten this recipe at many functions and I think it is delicious!