- 1 package ramen noodles (any flavor)
- 2 (8 ounce) bags coleslaw mix
- 4 ounces slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, salted
- 6 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Crunch up Ramen Noodles in bowl and set aside (the flavor package is not used).
- Mix oil, vinegar, and sugar in small bowl.
- In a large bowl, stir cabbage mix, almonds, sunflower seeds, and onions together.
- Pour oil mixture over cabbage, stir well.
- Add crunched up noodles before serving.