1/1 Photo of 'Chinese Buffet' Green Beans
From allrecipes.com, but I need to post it here for safekeeping, because this recipe is amazing! I had to cook my beans longer than I thought to get them soft enough for my taste. So you might give yourself a little more time, depending on how you prefer your beans!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Stir in the garlic, and cook until the edges begin to brown, about 20 seconds.
- 3Add the green beans; cook and stir until the green beans begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in the sugar, oyster sauce, and soy sauce.
- 5Continue cooking and stirring for several minutes until the beans have attained the desired degree of tenderness.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'Chinese Buffet' Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 420.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g