Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the real deal, just like at the all you can eat Chinese buffets. I found it on a web site called blogchef.net and Bobby is the poster. I tried it and it is so wonderful, I know you are going to love it!!! I put it at two servings, but there probably is enough for three, but heck why not load up the plate (don't share!!)
- Mix together all of the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1/2" cubes and dust pieces with cornstarch.
- Dry fry chicken in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and stir fry onion for a few minutes, then add the peas and carrots and stir fry for another few minutes.
- Add sauce mixture to the veggies and heat until warm, then add the chicken and fully coat with the sauce.
- Serve with rice.
- Enjoy and thank Bobby for this great recipe!