This is a delicious dish. It makes a wonderful sauce and is great served over rice. It can be easily made for a gluten-free diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce (if you use gluten-free, this dish is gluten-free)
- 3 teaspoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1Mix sauce ingredients and reserve.
- 2(Note: You can blanch the vegetables with one slice of ginger before stir-frying. I did not.).
- 3Heat wok over high heat, add peanut oil and heat. Add whole garlic to oil and turn over when brown, removing when both sides are brown and oil has been infused with flavor.
- 4Add minced ginger, garlic, and salt, stirring briefly. As garlic turns light brown, add mushroom caps and broccoli, stir frying for up to two minutes.
- 5Create space in center of wok for sauce, stir sauce to make sure cornstarch hasn’t clumped, and pour inches
- 6Mix ingredients as sauce thickens, remove from heat, put in serving dish and enjoy with rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Broccoli Mushroom Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 1729.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g