Another different way to serve up broccoli, with an asian twist.
Make and share this Chinese Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Cut broccoli into small flowerets.
- Put oil, water chestnuts, peeled and grated ginger and lemon rind into frying pan, simmer until ginger is sizzling.
- Add broccoli, toss gently in hot oil for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, sherry, water and crumbled stock cube.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered for about 5 minutes or until broccoli is just cooked (still slightly crisp).
- Remove vegetables from pan, put onto serving plate.
- Increase heat and boil remaining liquid in pan until reduced by half, spoon over broccoli.