1/2 Photos of Chinese Broccoli
Another different way to serve up broccoli, with an asian twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut broccoli into small flowerets.
- 2Put oil, water chestnuts, peeled and grated ginger and lemon rind into frying pan, simmer until ginger is sizzling.
- 3Add broccoli, toss gently in hot oil for 1 minute.
- 4Add soy sauce, sherry, water and crumbled stock cube.
- 5Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered for about 5 minutes or until broccoli is just cooked (still slightly crisp).
- 6Remove vegetables from pan, put onto serving plate.
- 7Increase heat and boil remaining liquid in pan until reduced by half, spoon over broccoli.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 300.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: