1/2 Photos of Chinese Beef and Broccoli
A Tasty Oriental Dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the steak against the grain into very thin slices.
- 2Combine the soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch and pour this mixture over the steak.
- 3Marinate the meat for 15 minutes.
- 4While the meat is marinating, slice the broccoli at a diagonal and mince garlic and ginger.
- 5Heat a wok or large frying pan for 30 seconds, add oil, wait about 20 seconds, and add minced garlic and ginger root. Fry over high heat, stirring constantly for about 20 seconds more, then add the beef.
- 6Stir-fry, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute. Add broccoli and stir-fry for another 4 to 6 minutes, until the broccoli is cooked but still crisp and still dark green.
- 7Serve hot. This is low in carbohydrates.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Beef and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 592.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 28.2 g