Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Posted for ZWT6. Prep time does not include marinating overnight.
- 907.18 g pork
- 4.92 ml salt
- 19.71 ml sugar
- 14.78 ml hoisin sauce
- 29.58 ml honey
- 4 slice ginger, minced
- 3 red onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml cooking wine
- 2.46 ml five-spice powder
- In a large container, combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Cut the pork into long 1 1/2" round pieces.
- Marinate pork in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 360°F
- Using a baking tray, place aluminum foil on the tray and place pork pieces on top of the aluminum.
- Cook for pork 45 minutes.
- Turn pieces over and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and cut into 1/8 slices. Serve with sesame seed and mustard.
These were great!! Loved the sauce they marinated in and they were just like I think of chinese pork. Perfect. I could see mixing these into fried rices too. Thank you so much!! I will be making these over and over.Made for The Xtra Hot Dishes of ZWT6.