Recipe by noway
Posted for ZWT6. Prep time does not include marinating overnight.
Top Review by kellychris
These were great!! Loved the sauce they marinated in and they were just like I think of chinese pork. Perfect. I could see mixing these into fried rices too. Thank you so much!! I will be making these over and over.Made for The Xtra Hot Dishes of ZWT6.
- 2 lbs pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 1⁄2 slices ginger, minced
- 3 red onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cooking wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large container, combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Cut the pork into long 1 1/2" round pieces.
- Marinate pork in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 360°F
- Using a baking tray, place aluminum foil on the tray and place pork pieces on top of the aluminum.
- Cook for pork 45 minutes.
- Turn pieces over and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and cut into 1/8 slices. Serve with sesame seed and mustard.