- 2 (1 kg) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, extra
For the Marinade
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together marinade ingredients in a ceramic dish. Add pork and turn to coat. Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200oC. Place pork on a rack in a baking tray. Pour 2 cups water into the base of the tray. Bake pork, basting with the extra marinade for 20 minutes.
- Mix honey and extra soy and baste pork, cook for a further 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest, covered for 10 minutes.
- Serve sliced.