Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yup....from my local newspaper n adapted from cooking light! I was truly amazed by the great recipes!!!! I think I'm getting the paper more often:P!
- Heat oven to 400 degrees/.
- Trim fat from pork.
- Combine sugar, five-spice, salt and cayenne pepper. Rub pork with spice mixture.
- Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray in a foil-lined broiling pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hoisin sauce, orange juice and oil; brush all over tenderloin. Bake 10 to 15 minute or until thermometer registers 155 degrees.
- Remove from oven; tent with foild and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.