- 2 lbs boneless pork butt (can use country style boneless ribs)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into strips, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- Combine garlic, sugar, salt, sherry, soy sauce, honey, five-spice, and food coloring.
- Pour over meat and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove meat from marinade and roast in a 325' oven for 1-1/2 hours basting frequently with the marinade and drippings.