- 1 whole chicken
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up whole chicken; dust with flour, salt and pepper; brown in skillet; arrange in greased baking dish.
- Combine water, vinegar, brown sugar, worchestershire sauce, mustard and hot sauce in a saucepan and cook until simmering.
- Pour over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes.