Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe years ago from a chinese cookbook.It is delicious and very easy to prepare.This is one of my daughters fav. chicken dish. It is best eaten immediately and the skin of the chicken is really crispy.
- 2 pieces boneless chicken thighs (300g)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons rice wine (or water)
- 2 slices lemons
- Marinate chicken with the soy sauce,sugar and wine for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Place chicken onto a baking pan, skin side up and bake in a preheated oven of 450F for 25 - 30 minutes or until cooked and skin is golden brown.
- Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and serve immediately.
This was very good. We made it exactly as described (minus the squirt of lemon) for a 26-person family get together and it was all gone at the end! We marinated overnight. The chicken had a great flavour, everyone loved it. The skin did not turn out crispy at all though, and I am not sure why. But it was still very good and extremely easy!