Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
almost as good as chinatowns!
Make and share this Chinese Almond Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat overn to 350 deg. Mix flour and lard.
- Beat eggs in separate bow.
- Add sugar to eggs and mix well.
- Add almonds to flour mixture.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingred.
- Mix well. Should be a pastry-like dough. Roll in a long strip.
- Cut in strips, then roll in palm of hand. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Put almond pieces in centre of cookie and press.
- Beat an egg and brush on top.
- Cook 12-18 minute Makes 5 dozen.