almost as good as chinatowns!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat overn to 350 deg. Mix flour and lard.
- 2Beat eggs in separate bow.
- 3Add sugar to eggs and mix well.
- 4Add almonds to flour mixture.
- 5Add egg mixture to dry ingred.
- 6Mix well. Should be a pastry-like dough. Roll in a long strip.
- 7Cut in strips, then roll in palm of hand. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Put almond pieces in centre of cookie and press.
- 9Beat an egg and brush on top.
- 10Cook 12-18 minute Makes 5 dozen.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 26.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g