1/1 Photo of Chinese Almond Cookies
24 hrs 15 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
I don't know where I got this recipe but it's good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and baking powder.
- 2Blend lard, sugar and 1/4 cup almonds in a food processor until it has a coarse meal texture.
- 3Add extract, eggs and 1 tablespoon water.
- 4Add flour mixture.
- 5Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Form 1-1/2 inch balls; press down; add almond half to indentation.
- 7Dip fingers in egg yolk and dip on top of cookies.
- 8Bake cookies on a floured cookie sheet 5 minutes at 375F and 8 to 10 minutes at 300°F to make sure dough is stiff.
- 9You may need to add a little more flour.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 21.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g