Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For use in many stir frys and Asian recipes
Make and share this Chinese 5 Spice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon ground szechwan pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground fennel
- 1 teaspoon ground star anise
- Combine all ingredients in small airtight container.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Very easy to make and lovely spice mix to flavor meats.
Great alternative to hunting in grocery stores to find this useful seasoning blend. Thanks Kimke.