A caterer who used to provide food for some of our working meetings at work used to make these -- because so many people would request them. She was kind enough to share her recipe with me. I'd love to give her credit -- I only recall her first name which was Laurie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in saucepan and cover with water. Boil lightly for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Cool.
- 2Remove skin and bone and shred chicken with fingers.
- 3Mix mayonnaise, ginger, Worchestershire, parsley and pepper.
- 4Combine chicken, bacon, celery, water chestnuts, onion and mayonnaise mixture. Stir well.
- 5Lightly spread some mayonnaise on cut sides of croissant halves. Mount on chicken salad and top with lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for China Chicken Salad Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1299.5
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 119.7 mg
- Sodium 12236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 240.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 121.9 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: