Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
Found this in Family Circle magazine
- 16 small red potatoes, about 1 1/2 inches around (about 1 lb)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 1 inch thick
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 small red onion, trimmed, peeled, and cut into 1 inch wedges
- In a sided skillet, cover potatoes with 1 inch of cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook 10 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water until cooled.
- In a bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and salt until well combined. Stir in garlic, parsley and cilantro. In a resealable plastic bag, toss vegetables with 3/4 of the chimichurri. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Thread vegetables on eight 10-inch skewers. Grill for 6 minutes, flip, and cook another 6 minutes. Serve with remaining chimichurri on the side.