Recipe by Grill Baby100
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A taste of Argentina on a skewer! Red potato wedges, steak, and vegetables marinated in fragrant, full flavored chimichurri sauce and then grilled to perfection. A real crowd pleaser!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 3⁄4 cup prepared chimichurri sauce, plus additional for drizzling
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, 1 inch thick, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 12 baby portabella mushrooms or 12 button mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- In 2 quart microwave-safe bowl combine Simply Potatoes and water. Cover; microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until potatoes are almost fork tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Place cooled potatoes, beef, onion and mushrooms in 1 gallon plastic resealable bag; add chimichurri sauce. Seal bag; turning gently to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer.
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium heat. Thread beef, potatoes, onion (or bell pepper) and mushrooms on 6 (10 to 12 inch) metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill skewers 10 minutes or until beef is done to desired doneness and potatoes are tender, turning once. Drizzle with additional chimichurri sauce; if desired.